Okay, this is what I’ve been waiting for all summer… actually doing art. I’m exhausted, but here’s some of the art I’ve managed to create:
This project was to create three black-and-white logos for a nameless company that makes environmentally friendly cleaning products. The process included sketching, creating stamps from those sketches, then photoshopping the inked prints. These are my three final images I created for the project.
This project was to use prismacolors on toned paper and create a believable combination of myself and a bird. This is a lot of different birds.
More to come later. I’m currently working on a medical illustration in my illustration class. Should be good… I’m loving it.
OH! I also found out today that I am a recipient of a $700 per semester scholarship from the UCA Art Department… it’s almost too bad I graduate in December. Put a smile on my face all day long.